Shirts will be available for pick up on August 6th at Bella Citta Elementary. Parents can purchase Black, Gold, or Orange school shirts. Click below to reserve your shirts for a smoother experience on orientation night. Shirts will be sold for $8. Cash only, please.
- Black, Yellow, Orange knit polo shirts with a collar may be worn.
- No colored trim, stripes, embroidery, decoration, etc. A small logo is acceptable.
- Shirts must be tucked in at all times.
- Students can wear any Bella Citta Elementary School t-shirt.
- Khaki/tan, blue jeans, shorts or pants (no ripped or torn garments).
- Shorts, slacks, skorts, skirts, skirted jumpers must be plain, solid-color twill, corduroy, or denim fabrics.
- Solid colors only, no trim decorations.
- No jeggings, leggings, overalls, sweatpants, knit pants, or cut off pants.
- Hems must be mid-thigh or longer with shorts, skirts, and dresses.
- Students are to wear appropriate sizes, not too tight or loose.
- Bottoms must be at the waist and belts are required if the garment has belt loops.
- Closed toe shoes with rubber soles, such as sneakers/tennis shoes are a safe and appropriate shoe for school wear.
- Flip-Flops, backless shoes, platform or high heels, crocs, and shoes with cleats or skates are not permitted.
- Coats, jackets, sweaters, hoodies, and cardigans must have full length zippers or buttons all the way down the front.
- School staff may ask students to remove jackets.
- Pullover sweatshirts must be a solid color with no design, acceptable colors are Black, Yellow, or Orange.
- Shirts are not considered outerwear and may not be worn as jackets.
- Hood, caps, and hats are worn only when it is very cold outside in winter, but they may not be worn inside of the school.
OTHER DRESS CODE RULES
- Extreme haircuts and hair colors are not allowed.
- Students who are out of compliance will be asked to call parents to bring acceptable clothing and/or face disciplinary action.